With one of the biggest holidays for heavy, fancy makeup comes one of the biggest days for stripping and damaging your skin. How can you get that makeup off easily?
- Red hairspray, glitter gel, Dracula paste? Try Precleanse on your hair to remove all the devilish product build-up. Simply apply to dry hair, emulsify, rinse and shampoo as normal.
- False lashes pulling out your real ones? “Eye” understand the struggle! Precleanse is excellent for removing stubborn eyelash glue without damaging your skin or your existing lashes.
- For your rebellious costumes, Precleanse removes the most stubborn stick-on tattoos.
- The beautiful Cleopatra was known for her sultry, statement cat-line eyeliner. However, dark circles are not fun the day after. Precleanse will help you say goodbye to those nasty raccoon eyes!
- Ghoulish white paste all over your face? Don’t go to bed looking like a ghost. Try a double cleanse. Use Precleanse before washing your face with the Special Cleansing Gel to give a safe, gentle cleanse.
- Fake blood dripping down your cheeks was a great look for October 31, but nobody wants to see your stained skin at work the day after. Remove fake blood with just a few drops of Precleanse.
Visit one of our 7 Massage Retreat & Spa locations to add this everyday essential to your daily skincare regimen, and have a Happy Halloween!